Friday, March 16, 2012

Relegated

My camera is pooh. Pooched. Bit the dust. Has gone to the great lens in the sky. :( So, until I get a new one...one with a flash, macro and zoom and all those other nifty things a camera does that we take for granted, you will all be subjected to crappy pic's taken by the camera on my iPod Touch. I'd apologize, but shit happens. :P

Knitting update with crappy pic follows.

So, I finally finished the back of the Textured Cardigan(Rav link).


There is a lot of knitting and bobbles on that back. I'm making the medium/large 50" size, so you can just imagine.

The front is much easier on the bobbles with the added excitement of pockets.


Ohhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh!

I want this finished. It's perfect weather for wearing, like, NOW! At least knitting needles don't pooch unless I do...

No comments: